The Kuehne+Nagel Russia office in Moscow has been providing a full range of logistics services for almost 30 years since 1992 - from cargo delivery by all modes of transport to customs clearance.
Moscow Head office
The office is located on Olympiyskiy Prospekt. We provide comprehensive logistics services and are responsible for the operation of the cluster in Russia and the CIS countries, including Belarus, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
- sea freight and rail transportation
- air freight
- road transportation
- contract logistics
- project logistics
We offer customs clearance services as we have our own broker certificate. And also we are always ready to be on guard of your cargo and help to insure it. Nacora operates as an independent broker within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
Vertical industries: expo & events, pharma & healthcare, automotive, aerospace, consumer & retail, high-tech, fashion and high value goods, hospitality, perishable goods.
How to find us 📌
Business center Diamond Hall
Olympiyskiy Prospekt, 14, 7,8 floors
+ 7 (495) 792-20-00
Other locations in Moscow & Moscow region:
- Office in Trekhprudniy pereulok (legal entity)
- Krasnogorsk (expo &events)
- Sheremetyevo airport (air logistics, customs clearance)
- Domodedovo airport (air logistics)
- Kuzyaevo (Iksha) (contract logistics)
- Chekhov (contract logistics)
- Britovo (contract logistics)
- Lobnya (contract logistics)
- 22 locations in 13 Russian cities;
- 5 warehouses with area in 211 728 m²;
- own Customs Broker certificate.
Locations in Russia operate in St. Petersburg, Olgino, Tula, Novomoskovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don (Novoshakhtinsk), Sochi, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Vladivostok, Korsakov.