Our highly qualified customs department team has been working in Russia since 2001, providing full control of the customs clearance of your goods from the moment of preparation of documents to release and delivery of goods to the final destination.
Our core competencies:
- Customs clearance of complex multi-commodity deliveries, including a large number of commodity items - spare parts, equipment, clothing;
- Customs clearance of technological equipment;
- Customs clearance of goods imported for sports and exhibition events;
- Customs consulting;
- Organization of certification of goods.
Features and benefits of our service:
- Certificate of the customs representative № 0188/0002;
- We work throughout the Russian Federation. We make customs clearance in any region of the country, based on the route of delivery of goods and the wishes of the Customer;
- Operating 24/7;
- Support of all customs procedures stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Support for special customs procedures, including import under Carnet for temporary admission of goods;
- Customs clearance of any categories of goods without any exceptions;
- Specialized industry solutions for the High-Tech industry, automotive industry, fashion industry, pharmaceutical, oil and gas and trade industries.
We have been working in the brokerage services market for more than 17 years, and we annually drawing up of more than 15,000 customs declarations.
- Customs declaration of goods;
- Customs clearance of goods and vehicles;
- Organization of the placement of goods and vehicles at the temporary storage warehouse;
- Preliminary examination of deliveries, including inspection of shipping documents and preliminary calculation of customs payments;
- Classification of goods in accordance with the Commodity Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activities;
- Assistance in the organization of preliminary check of goods for customs purposes, including inspection and double-check of labeling / packaging, as well as weight and quantity of goods;
- Assistance in obtaining classification decisions of the Federal Customs Services of the Russian Federation;
- Consulting on customs issues and foreign trade activities;
- Support in the obtaining licenses and certificates on commodities.
For more information, please contact our experts
We listen carefully to your logistics and customs challenges and conduct a thorough analysis of your business needs. Then we offer an optimal solution customised to your cost and service requirements.
- Ekaterina Goroshko
Director Customs Services Kuehne + Nagel Russia
Phone: +7 495 795 2000
- Milana Melamud
Director Customs Projects Kuehne + Nagel Russia
Phone: +7 495 411 5202
- Alexey Shalavin
Business Development Manager
Industrial Projects + Customs Services Kuehne + Nagel Russia
Phone: +7 495 795 2000
- Yulia Kuznetsova
Head of customs clearance department Kuehne + Nagel Russia North-West region
Phone: +7 812 320 2800